Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

As the title says, I have been busy, busy, busy. Class today, plus Living Station practice, then right after that choir practice that I didn't get home from until 9 tonight. Another full day of class tomorrow, and then Living Stations practice from 4-5:30, then Holy Thursday Mass that I have to be there for at 6:30. I probably won't get home from that until 9. No class on Friday, but I have to be at the church at 2:30 for the Good Friday service, and then back at the church at 5:30 for Living Stations (the actual Living Stations doesn't start until 7). I have to be at the church at 7 on Saturday for Easter Vigil. I won't get home from that until anywhere from 11-12 at night. Then back at the church on Sunday at 11:50 for Easter Sunday Mass. Won't get back from that until probably 2.

In other words, I am busy until this Sunday passes. Oh, and all the times where I don't have class or church? I'll be doing my mountains of homework and projects. Woohoo.

The rosary is pretty much the only thing keeping me sane this week.

I have all of these great post ideas and sadly they'll have to wait until all of the craziness passes. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment